Schaeffler places Continental AG shares at 122.50 eur apiece
FRANKFURT, Sept 17
FRANKFURT, Sept 17 (Reuters) - German auto parts maker Schaeffler Group said on Tuesday it placed 7.8 million shares in automotive supplier Continental AG at 122.50 euros apiece, raising about 950 million euros ($1.3 billion).
Schaeffler had said late on Monday it planned to sell 4 percent of Continental to cut its debt, taking advantage of a 20-year high in the Continental share price.
The move cuts its stake to about 46 percent from currently 49.9 percent.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on