Cosmetics maker Coty posts smaller loss in first qtr after going public
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Perfume and cosmetics maker Coty Inc reported a smaller loss in its first quarterly results as a public company.
The company made its market debut on June 13, a couple of weeks before the fourth quarter ended. The company's net loss narrowed to $62.3 million, or 16 cents per share, in the quarter ended June 30, from $357.3 million, or 95 cents per share, a year earlier.
Adjusted earnings per share, which exclude items such as expenses related to private company share-based compensation, were 3 cents per share.
Revenue rose 3.9 percent to $1.06 billion.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |