REFILE-EA says sports game brand head Andrew Wilson is new CEO
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Video game maker Electronic Arts named a new chief executive on Tuesday - Andrew Wilson, formerly the head of its sports games label and digital games platform.
Wilson, an Australian native who joined Electronic Arts in 2000, led the EA SPORTS division that publishes games from its top sports franchises like "FIFA."
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data