REFILE-EA says sports game brand head Andrew Wilson is new CEO
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Video game maker Electronic Arts named a new chief executive on Tuesday - Andrew Wilson, formerly the head of its sports games label and digital games platform.
Wilson, an Australian native who joined Electronic Arts in 2000, led the EA SPORTS division that publishes games from its top sports franchises like "FIFA."
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- Ohio couple found guilty of enslaving woman and child