REFILE-EA says sports game brand head Andrew Wilson is new CEO
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Video game maker Electronic Arts named a new chief executive on Tuesday - Andrew Wilson, formerly the head of its sports games label and digital games platform.
Wilson, an Australian native who joined Electronic Arts in 2000, led the EA SPORTS division that publishes games from its top sports franchises like "FIFA."
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl