REFILE-EA says sports game brand head Andrew Wilson is new CEO
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Video game maker Electronic Arts named a new chief executive on Tuesday - Andrew Wilson, formerly the head of its sports games label and digital games platform.
Wilson, an Australian native who joined Electronic Arts in 2000, led the EA SPORTS division that publishes games from its top sports franchises like "FIFA."
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting