HCI Group Declares Dividends on Preferred Shares
TAMPA, Fla., Sept. 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) has declared cash dividends of 5.833 cents per share on its Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ("HCIIP") for the months ending September 30, October 31 and November 30, 2013.
Preferred Dividend Payout Schedule
- The September 2013 dividend is payable October 28, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2013
- The October 2013 dividend is payable November 27, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 1, 2013
- The November 2013 dividend is payable December 27, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 2, 2013
About HCI Group, Inc.
HCI Group, Inc. owns subsidiaries engaged in diverse, yet complementary business activities, including homeowners' insurance, reinsurance, real estate and information technology services. The company's largest subsidiary, Homeowners Choice Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Inc., is a leading provider of property and casualty insurance in the state of Florida.
The company's common shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "HCI" and are included in the Russell 2000 Index. Its 8% Senior Notes trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "HCJ." Its 7% Series A, cumulative redeemable preferred shares trade on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol "HCIIP." For more information about HCI Group, visit www.hcigroup.com.
This news release may contain forward-looking statements made pursuant to the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "plan" and "project" and other similar words and expressions are intended to signify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future results and conditions but rather are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Some of these risks and uncertainties are identified in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Should any risks or uncertainties develop into actual events, these developments could have material adverse effects on the company's business, financial condition and results of operations. HCI Group, Inc. disclaims all obligations to update any forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Kevin Mitchell, Vice President of Investor Relations & Risk Management HCI Group, Inc. Tel (813) 405-3603 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Contact: Matt Glover or Michael Koehler Liolios Group, Inc. Tel (949) 574-3860 email@example.com
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |