INDONESIA PRESS-BNI, Bank Mandiri expect loan growth of up to 21 pct this year-Kontan
Lender PT Bank Negara Indonesia said it expects loan disbursal to rise 19-21 percent in 2013 amid economic uncertainty. By the first half of the year, BNI had disbursed loans of 222.65 trillion rupiah ($19.57 billion), 24 percent more than a year earlier, said CEO Gatot M. Suwondo.
State-owned Bank Mandiri expects loan disbursal to grow up to 20 percent this year, said CEO Budi Gunadi Sadikin. The bank's loan growth reached 428 trillion rupiah in the first half of this year, 22 percent higher than a year earlier.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11,377.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software