MALAYSIA PRESS-Halim set to clinch Kazakh oil deal-Business Times
EcoWorld to make offer for Johor developer-The Edge Financial Daily.
The people behind emerging property group Eco World Development Sdn Bhd will be making a takeover of Johor-based listed developer Focal Aims Holdings Bhd.
Sources say Maple Quay Sdn Bhd, which has a 50 percent stake in Eco World, will make a conditional offer to buy 50 percent of Focal Aims from its major shareholders.
Focal Aims closed last Friday at 91 sen. Its market capitalisation is 230 million ringgit ($69.91 million) and based on its 2012 annual report, the company had net assets per share of 1.17 ringgit. It made a pre-tax profit of 8.1 million ringgit in 2012 on revenue of 65.26 million ringgit.-The Edge Financial Daily
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
($1 = 3.2900 Malaysian ringgit)
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage