TREASURIES-Longer-dated bond prices turn lower, erase gains
NEW YORK, Sept 17
NEW YORK, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Longer-dated U.S. Treasuries prices turned lower on Tuesday, erasing earlier gains, as higher Wall Street stock prices and weaker German Bunds reduced initial bids for U.S. government debt.
Benchmark 10-year Treasury notes were down 2/32 in price with a yield of 2.870 percent, while the 30-year bond was down 2/32 in price with a yield of 3.867 percent.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials