REFILE-BRIEF-Microsoft raises quarterly dividend, to buy back shares
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp : * Announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program * Says board of directors also approved a new share repurchase program authorizing up to $40 billion in share repurchases * Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, reflecting a 5 cent or 22 percent increase over the previous quarter's dividend * New program, which has no expiration date, replaces previous $40 billion share repurchase program that was set to expire September 30, 2013 * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'