Nucor says Q3 earnings could rise as demand improves
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Steelmaker Nucor Corp said on Tuesday its third-quarter earnings may rise from a year earlier, helped in part by some improvement in demand, as well as supply disruptions experienced by its competitors.
Nucor said it expects third-quarter earnings between 35 and 40 cents a share, compared with earnings of 35 cents a share in the third quarter of 2012.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs