Peru economy seen growing 5.5 to 5.6 pct in 2013-cenbank
LIMA, Sept 17
LIMA, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Peru's economy is expected to grow 5.5 percent to 5.6 percent this year, the head of the central bank said on Tuesday, predicting as well that the South American country will end the year with a $666 million trade deficit.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software