Huntsman to buy Rockwood's pigments & additives businesses for $1.1 bln
Sept 17 (Reuters) - Huntsman Corp said it would buy Rockwood Holdings Inc's paint pigments and performance additives businesses for $1.1 billion in cash.
Huntsman said it would take the combined pigments business public within two years of the deal's closing.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge