RPT-Telenor maintains guidance, to focus on data, Asia
(Repeats to alerts)
OSLO, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Mobile phone operator Telenor maintained its 2015 guidance on Tuesday and said it will focus on data revenues and Asian operations to reach its targets.
Norwegian state-controlled Telenor, which has 150 million subscribers across Europe and Asia, said it continues to target an operating cash flow of 28 billion to 30 billion crowns ($4.72 billion-$5.05 billion) by 2015 and still aims for 5 billion crowns worth of cost saving in 2015.
($1 = 5.9376 Norwegian krones) (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls