Thales says to raise interim dividend 8 pct
PARIS, Sept 17
PARIS, Sept 17 (Reuters) - Thales, Europe's leading defence electronics group, on Tuesday said it would boost its interim dividend by 8 percent to 0.27 euros per share.
The interim dividend for the fiscal year 2013 will be paid on Dec 13, the company said in a statement after the market closed.
The company, whose high-tech systems guide commuter trains as well as fighter jets, in July posted an 8.7 percent increase in its first-half operating profit, helped by cost cuts and higher aerospace volumes. (Reporting by Natalie Huet; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |