S.Korea's Daewoo E&C wins $521 million order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL (Reuters) - Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co Ltd (047040.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 564.4 billion won ($521.49 million) order from Japan's JGC Corp (1963.T) to build naphtha treatment and other facilities for a refinery in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.
JGC Corp, which won a larger order from oil giant Saudi Aramco in November 2012, entered into a joint venture agreement with Daewoo, the South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing. The contract is expected to expire by February 2017, Daewoo said.
($1 = 1,082.27 Korean won)
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai