S.Korea's Daewoo E&C wins $521 million order in Saudi Arabia
SEOUL (Reuters) - Daewoo Engineering & Construction Co Ltd (047040.KS) said on Tuesday it won a 564.4 billion won ($521.49 million) order from Japan's JGC Corp (1963.T) to build naphtha treatment and other facilities for a refinery in Jazan, Saudi Arabia.
JGC Corp, which won a larger order from oil giant Saudi Aramco in November 2012, entered into a joint venture agreement with Daewoo, the South Korean builder said in a regulatory filing. The contract is expected to expire by February 2017, Daewoo said.
($1 = 1,082.27 Korean won)
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Advancing Ukraine troops take fight to heart of pro-Moscow rebellion |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another