China's Kingway shares jump to seven-month high on special dividend
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Shares of Kingway Brewery Holdings Ltd (0124.HK) jumped as much as 17 percent to a seven-month high in resumed trade on Tuesday after it said it would distribute a special dividend to shareholders on completion of the sale of its brewery assets.
The stock surged to as high as HK$3.55, its highest since February 6. The stock had steadied to HK$3.36 as of 0516 GMT, up 11.2 percent, outpacing a 0.3 percent fall in the benchmark Hang Seng Index .HSI.
Kingway said it will distribute a special dividend of HK$1 per share after it completes the sale of brewery assets.
(Reporting by Donny Kwok; Editing by Anne Marie Roantree)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South