Suspected U.S. shooter started new Navy Yard job last week
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Texas man suspected of killing 12 people in a shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday started there in some capacity last week, although it is unclear whether he still may have been in training, his employer told Reuters on Tuesday.
Aaron Alexis, 34, had worked for the same information technology firm, The Experts, at six or more U.S. military installations in July and August with no reported incidents or personal problems, Thomas Hoshko said in a telephone interview.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead