U.S. shooting suspect worked at Hewlett-Packard subcontractor -HP says
WASHINGTON, Sept 16
WASHINGTON, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Aaron Alexis, the 34-year-old suspect in Monday's shooting rampage at the U.S. Navy Yard in Washington, was an employee of a company called "The Experts," a subcontractor for an HP Enterprise Services military contract, Hewlett-Packard said.
HP said the contract was "to refresh equipment used on the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) network."
"HP is cooperating fully with law enforcement as requested," Michael Thacker, director of corporate media relations for Hewlett-Packard, said in a statement.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone