Brazil to review some import tariffs as currency weakens
BRASILIA, Sept 18
BRASILIA, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Brazil's government is considering lowering import duties in the next planned review of regional bloc Mercosur tariffs, which is scheduled to take place in January, Trade Minister Fernando Pimentel said on Wednesday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls