CNH Industrial files for New York, Milan listing
MILAN, Sept 18
MILAN, Sept 18 (Reuters) - CNH Industrial, the company that will be created after the merger between Fiat Industrial and CNH, has filed for listing on the New York and Milan stock exchanges, Fiat Industrial said on Wednesday.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |