Gazprom opens books on seven-year sterling bond
LONDON, Sept 18 (IFR) - Russia's Gazprom has opened books on a new seven-year sterling-denominated bond of benchmark size, according to market sources.
The company, rated Baa1/BBB/BBB, has set initial price thoughts at Gilts plus 365bp area, equivalent to approximately 335bp over mid-swaps.
Deutsche Bank and JP Morgan are the leads on the transaction, which is expected to price later on Wednesday. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo,; editing by Helene Durand, Julian Baker)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image