GE to take 2 cent/share charge related to Avio deal
Sept 18 (Reuters) - General Electric Co said it would take a charge of 2 cents per share related to its $4.3 billion acquisition of the aeronautical unit of Italian aerospace company Avio SpA.
The charges will be taken in its corporate unit in the third quarter, GE said.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |