General Electric names new oil and gas head
Sept 18 (Reuters) - General Electric Co said it named Lorenzo Simonelli as chief executive of its oil and gas business, replacing Dan Heintzelman, who takes over as vice chairman of the company.
Russell Stokes will replace Simonelli as CEO of GE Transportation.
"Lorenzo transformed GE Transportation from a North American rail business to a global transportation equipment and solutions provider," said Jeff Immelt, chief executive of GE, which is focusing on its core industrial sectors such as energy.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media