Bank of Canada to auction C$2 bln in 26-day t-bills
TORONTO, Sept 18
TORONTO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Wednesday it plans to auction up to C$2 billion ($1.94 billion) in 26-day treasury bills on Oct. 15.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |