REFILE-India's NHB invites bids to raise up to 7.5 bln rupees via bonds
(Corrects to remove extraneous words from first paragraph)
MUMBAI, Sept 18 (Reuters) - India's National Housing Bank invited bids on Wednesday to raise up to 7.5 billion rupees ($118.61 million) through a private placement of bonds, a termsheet seen by Reuters showed.
The firm will sell 36-month bonds with a put/call option at the end of 12 months, as per the document.
The base size of the issue is 2.5 billion rupees. ($1 = 63.2300 Indian rupees)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |