Russia's Nord Gold says to buy into gold deposit in French Guiana
MOSCOW, Sept 18
MOSCOW, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Russian gold miner Nord Gold said on Wednesday it had signed a binding letter of intent to buy a 50.01 percent interest in certain licences of a gold deposit in French Guiana from Columbus Gold Corp.
Nord Gold said the Paul Isnard project's Montagne d'Or deposit contains inferred gold resources of 4.15 million ounces. The agreement stipulates that Nord Gold pay Columbus Gold $4.2 million in cash no later than May 21, 2014.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image