BRIEF-Redrow profits jump 63 pct, sees significant rise in output
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Redrow PLC : * FY pretax profit rose 63 percent to 70 million STG * FY revenue rose 26 percent to 604.8 million STG * Final dividend 1 pence per share * Gross margins rose to 18.8% from 17.3% at June 2012 * Value of private reservations up 42% from £472M to £668M * Significant increase in output is anticipated during the current year * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |