Sailing-Winds delay another America's Cup race with Kiwis on cusp of victory
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 18
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 18 (Reuters) - High winds forced the postponement of a second scheduled America's Cup race on Wednesday, leaving Emirates Team New Zealand on the verge of taking the trophy away from Oracle Team USA after the kiwis won the day's first match in a slightly lighter breeze.
Racing was canceled because of high winds on Tuesday. (Editing by Alden Bentley)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'