Hurricane Manuel forms off northwest Mexico after hammering Acapulco
MEXICO CITY, Sept 18
MEXICO CITY, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Hurricane Manuel formed off Mexico's northwest coast on Wednesday, churning north after leaving a trail of destruction that hammered the tourist resort of Acapulco.
Manuel and Tropical Storm Ingrid have killed at least 80 people across Mexico.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Obama girls get dating advice from their watchful dad
- Accused Colorado theater gunman competent to stand trial, evaluators say
- Seattle students protest gay Catholic school teacher's resignation
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets