China to announce verdict for ousted politician Bo on September 22
BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese court will announce the verdict on Sept 22 for ousted former senior politician Bo Xilai, it said on Wednesday, following his trial last month on charges of corruption and abuse of power.
The verdict will be announced on Sunday at 10 a.m. (10 p.m. EDT), the court in Jinan in eastern China where Bo was tried said on its microblog.
(Reporting by Michael Martina)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip