GE to take 2 cent/share charge related to Avio deal
(Reuters) - General Electric Co (GE.N) said it would take a charge of 2 cents per share related to its $4.3 billion acquisition of the aeronautical unit of Italian aerospace company Avio SpA.
The charges will be taken in its corporate unit in the third quarter, GE said.
(Reporting by Garima Goel in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics