GE to take 2 cent/share charge related to Avio deal
(Reuters) - General Electric Co (GE.N) said it would take a charge of 2 cents per share related to its $4.3 billion acquisition of the aeronautical unit of Italian aerospace company Avio SpA.
The charges will be taken in its corporate unit in the third quarter, GE said.
(Reporting by Garima Goel in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq