CNPC to help develop Junin 10 project in Venezuela -Ramirez
CARACAS, Sept 18
CARACAS, Sept 18 (Reuters) - China's CNPC will work with Venezuela's state oil company PDVSA to develop the Junin 10 block in the South American country's Orinoco extra heavy crude belt, the Venezuelan petroleum minister said on Wednesday.
"We agreed with CNPC to develop a new project in the Junin 10 block ... to produce 220,000 barrels per day with investment of $14 billion," Rafael Ramirez said on Twitter during a visit to China. He did not immediately give more details.
(Reporting by Daniel Wallis; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |