Armenia order book on seven-year bond approaching USD2bn
LONDON, Sept 19 (IFR) - Order books on the Republic of Armenia's new seven-year bond are heard approaching USD2bn with US orders still to come in, according to market sources.
Initial price thoughts for the benchmark-sized issue, which is rated Ba2 by Moody's and BB- by Fitch, remain in the 6.375% area.
The senior unsecured 144a/Reg S bond is Thursday's business. Deutsche Bank, HSBC and JP Morgan are the lead managers. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |