Shah Deniz consortium signs supply contracts with buyers of Azeri gas
BAKU, Sept 19
BAKU, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Azeri state energy firm SOCAR and its partners in its Shah Deniz II project signed contracts on Thursday to supply European buyers with gas, offering an alternative supply source to Russia towards the end of the decade.
Among buyers of Azeri gas are Shell, Bulgargas, Gasnatural Fenosa, Greek DEPA, Germany's E.ON, French GDF Suez, Italian regional unility Hera Trading , Swiss AXPO and Italian Enel.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone