Freddie Mac to sell $500 mln 3-year notes in reopening
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, said it will sell $500 million of three-year notes in a reopening of an existing issue on Thursday.
The 0.875 percent notes are due Oct. 14, 2016.
The existing issue amount is $3 billion.
Bids will be accepted from authorized dealers from 9:30 a.m. EDT until 10:30 a.m. EDT (1330 to 1430 GMT).
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted