Gentiva to buy Harden businesses for $409 mln
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Gentiva Health Services Inc said it would buy the home health, hospice and community care businesses of privately held Harden Healthcare Services for about $409 million.
Gentiva offered $355 million in cash and about $54 million in its common stock.
Harden's shareholders will retain the company's long-term care business.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S