Gentiva to buy Harden businesses for $409 mln
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Gentiva Health Services Inc said it would buy the home health, hospice and community care businesses of privately held Harden Healthcare Services for about $409 million.
Gentiva offered $355 million in cash and about $54 million in its common stock.
Harden's shareholders will retain the company's long-term care business.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East