Gentiva to buy Harden businesses for $409 mln
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Gentiva Health Services Inc said it would buy the home health, hospice and community care businesses of privately held Harden Healthcare Services for about $409 million.
Gentiva offered $355 million in cash and about $54 million in its common stock.
Harden's shareholders will retain the company's long-term care business.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |