Gentiva to buy Harden businesses for $409 mln
Sept 18 (Reuters) - Gentiva Health Services Inc said it would buy the home health, hospice and community care businesses of privately held Harden Healthcare Services for about $409 million.
Gentiva offered $355 million in cash and about $54 million in its common stock.
Harden's shareholders will retain the company's long-term care business.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |