Ten-year JGB yields drops to 4-month low after Fed decision
TOKYO, Sept 19
TOKYO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - The yield on benchmark Japanese government bonds skidded to a four-month low in early trading on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve opted to maintain its bond-buying stimulus.
The 10-year JGB yield fell 2 basis points to 0.685 percent, its lowest since May 10.
The U.S. central bank surprised investors on Wednesday by deciding against tapering its asset purchases.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |