S&P raises Le Sueur, Minn. GO rating to 'AA-'
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday raised its long-term rating on Le Sueur, Minnesota's previously rated general obligation bonds to AA-minus from single-A.
S&P said the rating upgrade was based on its recently released local GO criteria.
The outlook on all the ratings is stable.
The GO rating reflects Le Sueur's participation in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area economy, its very strong budgetary flexibility, and its very strong budgetary performance, S&P said.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study