Bank of Canada C$2 bln t-bill tender yields avg 0.989 pct
TORONTO, Sept 19
TORONTO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Thursday its sale of C$2 billion ($1.94 billion) in 26-day treasury bills maturing Oct. 15 had yielded an average 0.989 percent.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote