Euribor futures rally as Fed keeps stimulus programme unchanged
LONDON, Sept 19
LONDON, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Euribor futures rallied on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve surprised markets by keeping its asset-purchase programme unchanged.
Higher Euribor futures indicate expectations of lower three-month interbank Euribor lending rates, a gauge of future European Central Bank policy rates and liquidity conditions.
Euribor futures were up to 22 ticks higher across the 2013-2016 strip.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East