Telenor India unit says achieves breakeven in two more zones
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Telenor's Indian unit has achieved breakeven in two more telecommunication zones it operates in, the unit's chief executive Yogesh Malik said on Thursday.
Uttar Pradesh (west) and Bihar zones were the latest to achieve EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) breakeven, Malik said on a conference call.
Including the two zones, Telenor's Indian unit has achieved breakeven in five of the six zones it operates in. It expects to achieve breakeven in all the six zones by end-2013, the company had said earlier.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; editing by Malini Menon)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data