Nigeria central bank expects below-target inflation in 2014
LAGOS, Sept 19
LAGOS, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Nigeria's central bank expects inflation to remain below its single-digit target throughout 2014, as it has this year, Deputy Governor Kingsley Moghalu said on Thursday.
He also said growth next year was projected at 7.6 percent, which compares with a rate this year of around 6.5 percent.
He added that better prudence meant the government would be able to keep Nigeria's fiscal deficit below 3 percent in 2014, as it has this year.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions