Statoil drills dry well in Norwegian North Sea
OSLO, Sept 19
OSLO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil drilled a dry well in the Norwegian North Sea, near the Oseberg South field, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Thursday.
Shareholders in the licence include Statoil (49.3 percent), state holding firm Petoro (33.6 percent), Total (14.7 percent) and ConocoPhillips (2.4 pct).
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead