Statoil drills dry well in Norwegian North Sea
OSLO, Sept 19
OSLO, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil drilled a dry well in the Norwegian North Sea, near the Oseberg South field, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Thursday.
Shareholders in the licence include Statoil (49.3 percent), state holding firm Petoro (33.6 percent), Total (14.7 percent) and ConocoPhillips (2.4 pct).
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |