Tropical Storm Humberto dissipates, NHC says
(Reuters) - Tropical storm Humberto, located about 895 miles west-southwest of the Azores, has dissipated, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest advisory.
Little change in strength is anticipated before the remnants are absorbed by an extratropical cyclone in about a day, the agency said.
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East