Tropical Storm Humberto dissipates, NHC says
(Reuters) - Tropical storm Humberto, located about 895 miles west-southwest of the Azores, has dissipated, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest advisory.
Little change in strength is anticipated before the remnants are absorbed by an extratropical cyclone in about a day, the agency said.
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |