Tropical Storm Humberto dissipates, NHC says
(Reuters) - Tropical storm Humberto, located about 895 miles west-southwest of the Azores, has dissipated, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in its latest advisory.
Little change in strength is anticipated before the remnants are absorbed by an extratropical cyclone in about a day, the agency said.
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |