Popolare Spoleto shares suspended from trading: Bourse
MILAN (Reuters) - Shares in Italian cooperative lender Banca Popolare di Spoleto (BPSP.MI) were suspended from trading on Milan exchange for an undetermined period, the exchange said in a statement.
On Wednesday, special administrators appointed by the Bank of Italy to run the troubled lender chose investment bank Lazard to advise on investors interested in buying it.
(Reporting by Jennifer Clark, editing by Valentina Za)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter