Noble Energy finds three leaking gas wells in flood-hit Colorado
(Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc said it has identified three wells that were leaking natural gas following flooding in the north of Colorado last week.
Two of the leaking wells were shut on Wednesday, but a third that appeared to be leaking a "limited" amount of gas could not be safely accessed for shutdown, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Noble operates more than 8,000 active wells in the DJ Basin in Colorado.
(Reporting by Edward McAllister; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet